1. Real estate agents expand, negotiate, understand needs, and ultimately complete signing and settling on the platform;
2. Analyze and study the situation of competitors and industries, develop response strategies and competitiveness improvement plans;
3. Regular maintenance of existing customers, maintaining good relationships and communication, understanding core demands, exploring potential brokers/merchants, and providing feedback to the production and research center if there are better product improvement plans;
4. Integrate industry cooperation resources and friend business partner resources, establish cooperative relationships, and enhance comprehensive resource capabilities;
1. College degree or above, with experience in major customer, sales, public relations, cooperation and other related positions is preferred;
2. Good channel resources or customer resources in the real estate industry, familiar with business cooperation processes;
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills, clear logical thinking;
4. Possess good organizational and coordination skills, be able to endure hardships, be calm, patient, and meticulous.